The Difference Between Palm Oil and Coconut Oil: Is One Better Than the Other? (Video)
In this video installment, Dr. Berg discussed the differences between palm oil and coconut oil and what health benefits each offer.
Who is Dr. Berg: Dr. Berg, 53 years of age is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of The New Body Type Guide and other books published by KB Publishing. He has taught students nutrition as an adjunct professor at Howard University. He no longer practices but focuses on health education through social media.
I found this GREAT product! Check it out: http://mitocopper.myshopify.com
• It absorbs fewer pesticides or chemical fertilizer than coconut oil, soy oil, and corn oil.
• It has 50% saturated fat – 40% of which is called Palmitic. Palmitic Acid Uses: Energy
• It has very high sources of vitamin E complex – It is one of the main antioxidants that protects the inside of the arteries from oxidative damage.
Benefits of Vitamin E Complex: o Anticancer o Antitumor o Neuroprotective o Counters radiation damage o Regrowing the hair
• It also has vitamin A.
• Phytonutrients – like Phytosterols which are the precursors to steroid hormones.
• 9x lower palmitic acid
• High in lauric acid (which turns into monolaurin) – beneficial to the immune system, antiviral, and antimicrobial.
• A portion of coconut oil is medium chain fatty acids – good to increase energy.
DATA: Unsaturated fat replacing unsaturated fats
Vitamin E & Palm Oil: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti…
APeX - Far superior to colloidal silver in destroying viruses, bacteria and other pathogens.
Ultimate Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reducle inflammation and so much more.
Supreme Fulvic - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again! See Testimonials
MitoCopper - First bioavailable copper destroys pathogens and gives you more energy.
Prodovite - The Secret To Healing is in the Blood! Complete absorption in 5 minutes.